This technology can be applied in various fields: food industry, liquor, cosmetic industry, classical and homeopathic pharmaceutical,veterinary medicine,biochemistry, agricolture and search laboratories.
- extraction of flavors,fragrances and active compounds from fresh and dried plants,herbs,vegetable,fruits etc. for Food Industries,Cosmetic,Pharmaceutical,Herbal,Zootechnic etc.
- production of natural raw materials,
- production of phytoextracts for galenic laboratories,homeopathic products,pharmaceutical workshop etc.
Extraction processes are very fast. Just 30 minutes / 1 hour required.
PASTEURIZATION PROCESSES AT LOW TEMPERATURE
ANTIBACTERIAL-DESTRUCTION OF THE CELLULAR MEMBRANE OF MICROORGANISM
EMULSIONS: the implosion of a bubble in contact surface of two liquids not miscible it is able to form a stable mixture.
The emulsion that is formed can be used in the cosmetic,pharmaceutical,juices etc.
APPLICATIONS OF ULTRASOUNDS TECHNOLOGY
- Ultrasounds for production of raw materials
- Ultrasounds for extraction and concentration of coffee and tea
- Ultrasounds for production of liqueurs and spirits
- Ultrasounds for vinegar
- Ultrasounds for intensifying the taste of the wine and for the aging of the wine
- Ultrasounds for extraction and production of natural dyes from roots, flowers and dyers plants
- Ultrasounds for flavouring processes
- Ultrasounds for extraction of cannabis
- Ultrasounds for production of flavored liquids for electronic cigarettes
OTHER APPLICATIONS OF ULTRASOUNDS TECHNOLOGY
- Extraction of polyphenols from olive leaves
- Carbohydrate extraction from stevia rebaudiana
- Spagyric extracts of high quality, usefull form maintenance of psycho-physical wellness
- Extracts from algae
- Extracts of tannis from grape seeds
- Liquefacion of the crystals of honey
- Extraction of enzymes and liposomes